Thursday, 28 May 2015

Is anyone here yet?

Hi people, how have you been? Is anyone here yet? Hmmm.... The events of this past weekend and beginning of this week scared me oh! No light, no fuel, and in some areas no water! To make matters worse
our banks and telecommunication companies started bringing out statements of how the fuel scarcity would be affecting their services left, right and centre! Whaaat? Could this be the end of the world? The apocalypse? trust social media to coin a word for it, "petrocalypse". The hash tag was trending for that period, and trust Nigerians to always bring out the humour from a serious and difficult situation. Almost everything in the country came to a standstill as everything we currently enjoy in this age of civilisation is more or less  dependent on power. How did you get by during the petrocalypse period? Let me hear from you in the comments section. xo

1 comment:

Aty said...

Hmmm...KNB...ne ver shall such a disaster befall me again o..I have placed an order for 3 solar panels.the first one will be on the roof of my car(yes my mechanic is genius like that he will have to find a way to create a solar driven 1985 Mitsubishi wagon) the second one will of course go to d roof if my house then a teeny weeny one for ease of charging all my plenty gadgets.let me see who is going to hoard sunlight now.#waragainstcabalsandhoarders#