Friday, 22 May 2015

Welcome!

Hi people, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you darlings to my blog "The Kobnomi Blog" . It feels so good to be here finally as this has been a long time coming. I've always wanted to have my own space to air out feelings about various issues and
I'm glad I'm finally here, whew!
I'm sure you are all wondering, "what's with the name"? right? Well "kobnomi" is an efik word which figuratively refers to a love potion, but literally it means "listen to me"! lol.
Here, I'll be sharing my opinion about any and everything ranging from politics, lifestyle, beauty, family, religion, inspiration and so on, as well as my experiences and a little bit of me I'll love to share with you. I'll love you to share with me too - ideas, experiences and any other thing you can think of! You are all welcome on board! I promise, its going to be such a fun and interesting ride. xo!

1 comment:

George said...

Oya now! Start! Am sure Nigerians are eager to read and comment on tropical issues.