Tuesday, 14 July 2015

ASK GOOGLE


Hello guys, how have you been? Its been a minute shey?  I know, I know! I've missed you too. #coversface#.
Just the other day I was browsing the internet and it dawned on me
that most of the time I rely on the internet for so much information. As in, if I'm off the internet for a day, I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

The world is becoming more and more globalized thanks to science and technology bringing about the Internet. Any and every information you require can be gotten with a snap of your fingertips and the benefits of this miracle can never be overestimated. Suffice me to say that it is a "BLESSING" because errrm #clears throat# most of us would be so ignorant about a lot of things. The Internet has come to stay and has replaced hard copy books: we now have e-books, websites, blogs, web diaries and so on to glean from.

Anyways, the purpose of this post is not to educate you guys on ebooks, the Internet or its uses, so  let's leave that matter for Matthias.
Lately, I've been thinking of how often I visit one of the most common search engines. Yea, you guessed right, GOOGLE! (By the way, why are most of the other search engines so unpopular? Sometimes I feel like my life depends on it #Godforbid#.
I only need to have doubts about a thing and I 'ask google', I'm reading and I come across a new word I 'ask google', i need to do a research, i 'ask google' i'm bored and I need to entertain myself, trust google to know what to do! Haha. The list could go on and on. So sometimes I wonder, what if there was no Internet? what if there was no easy access to Internet via phones, tablets and the likes? What if there was no google, Maama, yahoo, bing, dogpile, duck duck go, webopedia, Malabo etc? You see, I even had to use google to list the last four search engines, lol!
Please drop your comments people. What does your google do for you?

No comments: