Tuesday, 15 March 2016

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE ME



Hey guys, so today I want to share some quotes that inspire me. We are all a work in progress and every once in a while we need to be motivated to keep going when the going gets tough. Here are a few
of them:


"I hope you live a life you are proud of and if you find that you are not, I hope you find the strength to start over."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"When you are feeling down, the only other direction to go is up" 
-KNB


“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
-  Lao Tzu


“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
– Will Rogers


“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”

- William James


“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro


“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”
– Will Rogers

“Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
– Vincent Van Gogh


“Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
– Jim Rohn


“The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”
– Vince Lombardi


“If not us, who? If not now, when?”
– John F. Kennedy



Which are your favourite inspirational quotes? you can share in the comments section.

No comments: