Sunday, 22 May 2016

KOBNOMI IS ONE!

Yaay! So my blog is one today May 22nd, how time flies! I've been through series of breaks here and there and even a long hiatus that lasted for almost six months(I've been a very bad girl, I apologise, lol). I'm not where I'm supposed to be yet neither am I putting in as much effort as I should but I know I'm a work in progress and each day I'm taking a step in the right direction.

I hope to put up more posts and be more consistent, dabble into a few other things and probably do some vlogging too as time goes on. I'm open to all suggestions and criticisms on how to create better content for the blog. Afterall, we are family, aren't we?


Today, I'm celebrating on a low key but I'm sure that in years to come I'll be marking my blog milestones in a big way with you all my blog visitors. I'm thankful and privileged to be connecting with you all through this platform. I say a big thank you to everyone who has made out time to visit this blog. May God bless us in all our ways, Amen!

No comments: